If you have been suffering from Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) then you have read many of the articles available on the internet reviewing not only the disease itself and its background, but also symptoms and common treatments.
For the purpose of this article we're going to focus strictly on those natural and organic remedies that are available and being successfully used by patients around the world. Many doctors in the medical profession will attempt to direct their patients into antibiotic and surgical options. The reasons vary, but in most cases this is due to these doctors not possessing the expertise on Hidradenitis Suppurativa and its treatment options so they push patients into the commonly accepted methods of addressing the condition. Other doctors in the medical profession know that they simply don't make any money if you select a natural treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa, HS or Acne Inversa (all the same, but referred to under different names).
It's well understood that this can be a terrifying ordeal and we often look to doctors to put us at ease, but those traditional treatments just don't have the success rate. Below are some of the various options people have used to alleviate the symptoms of Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS):
- Clean the affected area daily is Dial Gold soap or Safeguard bars. Blow dry the area with an hair dryer to keep it dry, then rub witchazel on area and dry it again.
- keep the area as dry as possible so try panty liners, and try to keep the hair as short as possible never shave just clipped.
- mixe teatree oil a bit it will dry then itch really bad so just a lil mix with a thicker ointment if your want just natural try castor oil, maybe a lil raw honey and place it on it will quickly dry up. remember always keep areas dry.
- apply heat directly to the area. This is not easy to do especially when not at home. Try using a disposable heat wrap. Attach it to your underwear, tape a gauze pad on top and it does seem to dull the pain. It also seems to decrease the swelling of cyst.
- Turmeric or Curcumin supplement
- Eliminate dairy and yeast from your diet
- cayenne every other day, burdock root powder in times I feel pain
- Using Milk of Magnesia every night after a shower. Apply Milk of Magnesia externally all over the affected areas, and shower it off the next morning before breakfast. It dries the area out. Milk of Magnesia has a high PH (10) which seems to have beneficial effects.
These are just some of the many different natural and organic treatments available for those suffering from Hidradenitis Suppurativa (Acne Inversa). There are people that have discovered through trial and error that there is a way to control this disease. They have applied these strategy as a lifestyle and are able to rid themselves of the terrible symptoms of HS permanently. That lifestyle is a step-by-step plan that is available to you.